Monday, December 21, 2009

The Gingerbread House Tradition.

It is our third year building a gingerbread house at Christmas and this is by far our best one! I guess it was because Brian decided to help out this year and he has a little more patience with these kinds of things than I do! The boys also did a great job of placing the candy in all of the right places. Austin lost interest after I told him to stop eating all of the candy so Drew was the only one who stuck around for the finished product pictures!


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Nice job! We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! I bet the boys are beyond excited! They are a fun age!

Norda said...

You guys do so many cool Christmas traditions! I'm with Austin on the eating the candy thing....maybe that's why we've never attempted this one. :)

Are you going to be at the Gardner game night? Hope to see you there so our boys can play together!

Norda said...

PS- Love those pics in your sidebar. Did you have Jessi do your pictures yet? I can't wait to see them!! She's so talented!