Sunday, November 29, 2009

You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out!

Ever since our trip to East Texas, Drew had been wanting a bb gun of his own. Im not really sure what started his longing for one, but it was pretty deep. Pops decided to surprise him with one this morning. Drew was so excited. They set some cans up and he actually shot some down. He is only 5, so Im not sure if Im totally keen on him having one, but he has a full understanding that he can not shoot it without Pops around to help. (I hope)







He promptly went over to show Father.


I hope he doesnt shoot his eye out. Or mine. Im still debating whether or not this will come home with us!

1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

You are a blogging madwoman, I love it. As for the bee gun, I would defintely leave it in Texas due to more wide open spaces. That is so funny he actually got one, I didn't know it when I sent you that JibJab of The Christmas Story...perfect:)