Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drew's 5th Birthday.

I cant believe my little boy is 5! I had been promising him that he would have his birthday in Texas since he turned 4, so we flew out just for that occasion. Brian couldnt come (I still dont know why) so it was sad to not have Daddy around, but we did have tons of other family around! Gigi drove out from Florida to be there. He wanted a John Deere party and that is what he got! The cake was really cute and all of the decorations were perfect for the event. Pops got him some John Deere boots and he got tons of other fun presents. He had great, great aunts and uncles, third cousins and Aunt Nea Nea come out.
Most of my memories from my childhood begin from when I was 5. It was a good year for me. I hope it is a good year for Drew. He is such a smart, cute boy and I know this year will be a big year for him because he will start kindergarten in the fall and he can start playing in some other sports like karate and swim team. Happy Birthday, Drew! (The video of us singing happy birthday is at the end of this post.)









Even St. Francis was in on the party!














Mayer and Mom sportin the hats.



1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

we sure missed celebrating with Drew for his birthday this year but it looks like he had a blast in Texas...what great John Deere Decor! Especially love the hats. Also I noticed the cute new pics on the sidebar, are those Jessi's? I want to see more of them...supercute kiddos!