We had a great time on the 4th. We went to the club in the morning while Brian did the annual party there and we thought it was going to be a washout with rain, but it ended up being a pretty nice day.
After working that afternoon, we went back to the club with Corrie and her kids and Geneal to watch the fireworks show. It was great! Austin really liked them this year. He sat with Brian the whole time, undivided attention!
It was a great day. I have to say that although it is a big undertaking, I missed the Kaysville parade this year! It is a lot of fun. Even the Provo one is fun. Maybe we will try again next year!
Sorry about the order of the pictures. I was getting a little frustrated with trying to get them in order. Hey, no complaints! I posted something new for once!






No comments:
Post a Comment