Drew just finished up his first session of swim lessons at the club with Adrienne. I have to say that he made great progress- even more than I thought! He has learned to float on his back without anyone holding him and he is learning to swim with his head underwater. His teacher was awesome! Hopefully this next session will be just as good. They start tomorrow so we shall see! He definitely has the Sorensen swimming genes in him!
2 comments:
I hear that the University of Texas has a really good swim team... :)
Great Job Drew! those are big milestones in swimming. Elora is also taking her first lessons of the summer and looks forward to getting together sometime to practice with her favorite cousin.
oh, and great job Shannon for getting caught up on your blogging....i too am way behind. we have just had too many "blog worthy" activities around here lately with Aunt Stephie and all her outtings. Good Times, though!
Post a Comment