
Sunday, April 19, 2009
What the Big Bunny Brought!
The Easter bunny was very generous once again! Drew got his favortie movie- Transformers on DVD (we had it on DVR on our direct TV box, but it is packed away for now) and Austin got some little people and little cars for them to go in. And, of course, TONS of candy even though I vowed to not get a lot of candy! (There is an explaination for the mask that Drew is wearing- We were at Kid to Kid the day before and we ran into a lady bringing in the toy to sell- I asked how much that she thought they would give her for it and I offered to buy it from her and she just gave it to us- how nice! Drew was THRILLED! I was too, because it was free! I love it when my little boy is happy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment