Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with PEEP.

So, yet another day at the pumpkin pactch for us. This time we went with Austin's PEEP group. It was a fun little visit to the patch and another little pumpkin for our front porch. I think we are up to five pumpkins, none of which can be carved. I told Drew we will just have to drag Daddy to the pumpkin patch we went to last year to get some big ones to carve! We went through the corn maze in which Drew throughly enjoyed picking which path to get out of the maze. He did really well, because obviously we got out! It was a nice, cool morning, too. There were lots of things to see and play on for the kids! I had no idea about this place! It is worth coming back to in the future. Will this be our last visit to the patch? Who knows! It is a record year!

No comments: