We finally got pumpkins last night big enough to carve despite our 3 trips to various pumpkin patches in Utah County. Brian wasn't feeling very good so he only got as far as cleaning his out and that is about it. I let Drew take the reins on his pumpkin and let him direct while I carved. I carved out a little one, but its not my favorite! We have a pumpkin carving book, but I wasnt feeling very creative tonight because the boys have been one on all day and they had completely worn me out with thier constant whining. But, once again, it was fun to do and we will do it year after year, Im sure. They were twins today: each wearing their pumpkin hook em horns shirts and burnt orange wind pants. Thanks to Pops for keeping them well dressed in UT clothing!

Austin using "freehand" to carve his pumpkin.
Intense concentration here.


And the results are...wonderful!


For some reason when Mommy says "Look at Mommy!" that means they look to the side. *sigh*
2 comments:
Oh, I love Halloween and the start of the holidays! Austin and Drew are SO cute in their costumes - and fabulous job on the pumpkins!
How fun! We need to carve ours this week! And cute outfits!
Post a Comment