Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Big Game

Okay, so it wasn't the big game, but it was the first time Drew has been to a BYU game. We kind of had a hunch that he wouldnt enjoy it too much and we were right. It was kind of warm and very sunny on us, which made Drew miserable. We are so grateful that Randy and Ashleigh asked us to go! Brian and I had a good time despite the 3 year olds misery. We left Austin with a sitter which made my life a little easier! Brady was the perfect baby during the whole time and ended up falling asleep at the end of the game. Living on 5 minutes from the stadium, we just had to go to at least one game because who knows, we wont be in Provo forever! Here are some very good depictions of our afternoon (notice Drew's face):

We even got Drew a shirt. He was excited about it for like a whole minute!


Brian and his shirt

Yet another botched attempt at a decent family picture.



BYU played Wyoming. Or blew out Wyoming I should say!


During half time we went and sat on the grassy hill to let the kids play and to stretch our legs. Drew decided to take some pictures himself and here is what I just now found!

Randy and Ashleigh minus Randy's and Brady's heads.

Self portrait of Drew.

Drew loves rootbeer. I guess he had to document this one.

What a cute, good baby! Brady is so fun to be around!

I took this last one. I had to capture the scenery that this stadium has. This is why I love Utah so much. Who else could sit at a football game and get all of this in one shot?


6 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm confused...have you been converted to the BYU Bears?

kristen said...

I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore--TRAITOR! GO UTES!

Ashleigh said...

Ok, those are cute pictures! I especially love Drew's pictures! Very funny! I am glad you guys went, we had a a great time with you!

Norda said...

Wow, I can't count on my hands the number of botched family pics we have! That's the way it goes with kids though huh! Wow, the view from the stadium is awesome!

Jeri said...

I'll be the odd man out here - I LOVE BYU football. (interesting side note, I am rather anti-BYU; never went there, never want to go there, don't really want my kids to go there... but I LOVE cougar football!)

Alonso Family said...

go BYU!!!! Natty is also obsessed with taking pictures of random things, i love seeing things through their eyes, though.