I can't belive it! Austin turned 18 months on the 25th. In so many ways he is such an 18 month old and so many ways he isn't! I just remember Drew talking up a storm at that age and Austin just has his few words. Mostly he communicates by saying "Mama" and pointing to everything. We are really working on trying to get him to learn new words! He is, little by little. I never thought he would make it to this point while I was pregnant with him. He is so cute and such a special little boy! He is on the cusp of toddlerhood and I am excited to see what it brings for him!
I took him to the doctor today for his 18th month check up and he is still a tiny guy: a whopping 22 pounds (9%) and 31 inches (27%). He is certianly getting taller, but not by much! He checked out healthy and had no problems!
Austin still loves his binky...
...yet still sticks everything in his mouth!
2 comments:
Happy 18 months Austin! I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like he was just born! He's a cutie!
Lucky! He gets to go to nursery. about the cleaner, I don't put any oil in it but if I did I would probably use lavender.
Post a Comment