Austin got his first haircut on Monday. It was about time! He had tufts of hair in some places and none in others. I just wanted them to try to even it up so it can start to grow right! He was a very good boy for the stylist and now looks even more like a little boy and less like a baby! It is so cute and I can finally spike it up like I do for Drew. He and Drew most certianly look like twins now!

Before the cutting began. He had long hairs everywhere!

He didnt quite know what was going on and was fascinated with every noise!

After the cut. What a handsome boy!
8 comments:
very handsome! i can't believe how big he is getting!
Cute haircut Austin! So handsome!
Ally had a meltdown for her first (and only so far) haircut.. i am hesitant to go for another!
Wow..They are growing up so fast
!
He looks pretty calm I'd say! Way to go Austin!!
Shannon, I am so excited I found your blog (from Delynn's blog). Austin is so adorable! Since we never seem to get together this is a great way to keep in touch! So you should check out my blog:
kayli-baughfamily.blogspot.com.
Hey strangers! We need to get together soon! Call us!
What a cute guy! It was good to see you guys on saturday!
Post a Comment