I signed Drew up for this program and it ended last week. It was for two weeks, Mon., Wed., and Fridays. He loved the first day. He listened well and followed the teachers very well. Every day after that, he got worse and worse. I wish I would have taken the camera on the first day to capture the excitement, but I forgot! I did take it another day and the batteries were so low that the flash was weak, so all I could do was video. I also took the camera the last day while they were doing a parachute. I think I will wait a little bit longer to sign him up for another class! He just didnt seem too interested like the other kids! He was busy sulking and pushing the other kids the whole time. Oh, well! I tried!
This picture is hillarious! All of the boys have such funny smiles and Drew's is the best! How come little boys dont know how to smile naturally?
Drew is wearing khaki shorts and a blue shirt. Notice him going against the grain of runners!
Drew attempting to hit the ball. He is actually pretty good at this! He was just being sulky that day!
Drew was walking to me to sulk some more.


Fun with the parachute!
2 comments:
all that sulking so reminds me of his daddy when we were kids:) we all do it though at some point or another,eh.
That's totally what happened with Charlie. We've done two soccer seasons and we're starting a Tball team tonight. We'll see how it goes. We start out really excited, but the endurance fades. It's all experience.
Post a Comment