I know, it seems like it has been all about Austin lately, but I swear, Drew is fine and happy as can be. He has just discovered Disney movies and loves to go to the library and check them out. He will watch the whole thing on his "tiny" TV and not make a peep! This week it is "Finding Nemo". I know, its an old movie, but Brian and I arent keen on buying DVD's so our kids have "suffered" by not being able to watch them! We have just never been able to justify buy them. Plus, who needs them when youve got the Swensen movie library at your fingertips?
Anyways, Austin is progressing in the walking/crusing department. He finally pulled himself up to a stand by himself this morning! I know he wants to walk and run with his brother and he will soon enough! Last night I walked with him while holding his hands- and even though it about killed my back (it is amazing what 2 years difference can make since I was teaching Drew how to walk! Being almost 30 is taking its toll!) he laughed and enjoyed every minute of it! He is well on his way, just baby steps!
2 comments:
So, I was thinking about it the other day, and decided that i'm really mad we don't live closer. I'm in st. george right now, but when I get back I want to come hang out. I was thinking of going to Ikea sometime next week, want to meet me there or something?
Yes, I would love to! Call me. We should be home. I dont think we have any other plans next week!
Post a Comment