Drew just minutes after he was born. I wasnt quite sure what to do with him!
This was the very first picture of Austin that we sent to our family with the camera phone! Look at those cheeks! Drew and Mommy in Chattanooga at Erik's restaurant. Drew is about 6 months! What a man baby!
I just thought this one was cute of Drew. I have a copy of this, but I had to post it because this is the chunkiest I have ever seen him!
Here on my Dads computer there are quite a few pictures that have been taken of the boys that I havent seen! So, Ill post them so I know where they are to put them on my computer. There is also the only video and pictures of Drew during his birth at the hospital since the video that was taken in full length was stolen. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment