Friday, December 14, 2007

Austin's Crawling!

All this week Austin has been trying really hard to crawl! Earlier in the week, he would just rock back and forth on his knees, by midweek he would push himself backwards and by now, the end of the week, he has mastered the skill! I need to help him a little bit by getting him up on his knees, but once he is and sees something that he really likes, he goes for it! A little slow and thought out, but crawling nonetheless! Finally! After 10 and a half months he has finally gotten mobile! Im sure over our stay in Texas he will find plenty of new things to go for and will be a speed deamon by the end of the year!

1 comment:

Norda said...

Yay! He is so cute! Haven't been on in awhile, I've been sick...blah. It's so fun when they start crawling! I was in church on Sunday out in the foyer with King, and there was a little girl running all over the place! She was so hyper, and I thought, 'that is what I have to look forward to when King starts walking and running!' He can definately take his time!