Monday, November 12, 2007

Thankful- Day 3 and 4

I forgot to do yesterdays Thankful post, so Ill combine mine together. I am thankful for my Mom and Dad for everything that they have done for me and what they have given me. I had a great childhood- I pretty much got everything I ever wanted and then some! They must have taught me well, my boys havent self destructed yet!

I am also thankful for Brian's family. They have been so nice and inviting to me over the last 4 and a half years! Everyone has always treated me as a part of the family and that is great because my family is so far away! They are a lot of fun to be around and I have finally gotten in "shape" when it comes to them, meaning that I dont get quite as exhausted after being with them as I used to be!

No comments: