Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Okay, Now I Have Been Tagged!

Here are 6 things about me...

1. I am a neat freak when it comes to my house. Not a clean freak, just a neat one. Everything has its place. So, therefore, with two boys, I am constantly picking up things! Otherwise, it drives me nuts!

2. My favorite thing to do is to take a nap. I will alter schedules if it means I can take a nap! But, that doesnt always happen. Brian is good about letting me nap once in awhile!

3. My favorite drink is Pepsi. I can just drink that so easily sometimes!

4. I love to shop- especially stuff for the boys. It is just so fun to go down the baby aisle at Target!

5. A rueben is my favorite sandwich. I started eating them when I was pregnant with Drew and havent stopped. Weird!

6. My ultimate place to live would be Vermont or Aspen, Colorado. Im sure Vermont is pretty and I know Aspen is! I love the trees and moutains all in one. Not too many of the tree stuff here in Provo.

I tag- Kristen (I know, I never do yours, why should you do mine? Ill start!), Ashleigh

1 comment:

Norda said...

What is a reuben sandwhich? Beef? Cheese? Am I close? Anyway, I am looking for good food to eat...got that pregnancy "nothing sounds good" thing going. If I see something on tv or in a movie, then I'll crave it. Sucks because most stuff on tv is fast food. Blah. Anyhow, let me know. It's fun to read about you! I love shopping down the baby aisle at Target too! Who doesn't love Target, seriously!