Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Drew!

Presents!
Austin getting in on the action at the train table. Back off, Brother!


More presents!


A train whistle. It took him awhile to learn how it worked.


First attempt!

What did I get? Its a train table!


Here begins hours and hours of fun!


Drew had the best birthday ever! He got what he wanted- a wooden train table. He loves to play with it, as long as someone comes downstairs to play with him. Pops did a good job playing with him, but now that he is gone, it is a different story. Drew got so many cool presents from us and Grandma, too.

1 comment:

Norda said...

Cute picutes! I can't believe he's three! How is that? By the way, I like the title of your blog, Life With Boys. So fitting. I understand too, at least a bit. King's still so little, but he's constantly changing from 'baby' to 'boy' for sure! We'll see what this next pregnancy brings!